Sunday, July 21, 2013

Our Summer - Day 53

Yes, today is our last day of summer break.  We had a great summer!  Lots of fun, adventure, friends made, relaxation, "first times" and much more.  Now, the kids go back to school.  For the girls, they start Kindergarten!  A first step on their path to graduating high school in 2026 ;)  My, oh my!  Jared's in 4th and only has 3 years left of elementary.  Goodness!

Already? Only one more "sleep" until Kindergarten!  It feels like the other day that we made that long countdown chain and now we are down to ONE!  The girlies are SUPER, SUPER excited. I wonder if they will sleep any tonight ;D
An after-dinner treat for us, on our last day of summer break :D  Suzan, Brielle, Jared
Bethany and Anna
Tomorrow...pictures of their first day of 4th grade and Kindergarten!  I need to go and pack some tissues in my shorts pockets for tomorrow!  Or maybe just bring the entire box?! ;D
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails