Friday, July 19, 2013

Our Summer - Day 50

Last evening (Thursday) was Meet the Teacher at the kids' school.  They were super excited!  You would have thought it was Christmas morning or something ;)

It looks like we are bringing in half of the Staples store here, with school supplies! ;D
We have 5 kids and 3 teachers to meet.  We have the girls split, 2 and 2. Brielle and Bethany are in class together. Brielle at her desk :)
Bethany at hers. Yes, they are separated, Bethany in the front row and Brielle in the 2nd row.
Anna and Suzan are in class together. Anna at her desk.
Suzan at hers. Suzan is in the row in front of Anna's row.
And sadly, I didn't get a picture of Jared at his desk :( He said "no thanks, Mom." :(  BUT...you KNOW I will take tons of pictures of all 5 of them on the first day!  So the boy won't get off that easily ;D

I will miss the girls being home with me :(  But I am also super excited for them starting Kindergarten.  I love how excited they are for Kinder, how much fun they are going to have learning, playing and making friends and for all of the new "big school" experiences they are going to have.  Their teachers are wonderful (Jared had Suzan's and Anna's teacher for Kinder!  So cool!) and I know our school will take great care of our girly quadruplets :D
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails