Friday, June 07, 2013

Our Summer - Day 9


We had a fun day today.  Thanks to some coupons we received, I was able to take the kids to a local indoor bounce place for 2 hours of play.  They had fun!  I have pictures to post of it but...
This happened this evening ;)  I guess our record-heat here gave the electricity (and all of our A/C units) a run for their money.  We lost power this evening.  Thankfully it happened later in the evening and after dinner (you forget how much you use your microwave to reheat leftovers ;) ).  Instead of having our weekly Friday night movie night at our home, we moved it to Grammy's, whose power, thankfully, was still on.

So, I DO have pictures of the kids bouncing from today.  It's a toss-up of "sleep" or "post blog pics."  Sleep wins ;)

I'll post them in the AM!

Until then, good night :D

**Okay, updated with pictures :D **

The kids waiting to go bounce :)
Jared loves these nerf-ball guns!
All 5 kids were going down the slides! Yay!



Boxing! ;)
Hm...I think they are a "bit" too big for these bouncy horses ;)


Suzan - "take my picture mom!" ;)





Suzan - "mom, take my picture!"



post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails