Sunday, June 30, 2013

Our Summer - Day 32

It was only a matter of time before I painted my own toenails ;) The girls love them - funny girls!
We got the kids' Extreme Week (formerly VBS, because our church is way too extreme for "ordinary" VBS ;) ) shirts today at church. Here, the girls' t-shirts. They are on the orange team.
The back of the shirts
I love these little footprints :)
Jared's shirt. He's on the blue team.

Then, this afternoon, the girls watched Jared play Minecraft while I got dinner prepared. He's really enjoying Minecraft!  It's very creative- and engineering-minded for Jared, which we love.



Paul set up a server for him and Jared to play Minecraft.  So family and friends, if you are up for it and want to play Minecraft with them, then contact us...**ahem*cough**...thinking of Grandpa Carlson and the Lemkes ;)  I believe you can play in the same "world" with them and if you are new to Minecraft, I'm sure Jared would love to teach you a little about it ;D
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails