Thursday, May 30, 2013

Our Summer - Day 1

I had the great idea "hey, I should post about each day of our summer break!"  I am going to TRY to do this ;)  Hopefully, each day will include a picture (or two)  but it might just mention what we have done that day.  I guess this is my way of enjoying and remembering our summer before all 5 kids go back to school, all day (especially since the girls start all-day Kinder!).

For our first day of break, we took a "picnic and splash pad outing" at our church.  The church just built a splash pad and it finally opened last Sunday.  The kids and I had fun!

Oh, but first we made a paper chain countdown to Kindergarten, for the girls.  Each girl gets to take 1 chain off each day.

The kids having a picnic lunch...
...then it's splash time!









post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails