Monday, March 04, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday to Suzan, Anna, Bethany and Brielle!


Wow!  They are 5 and heading off to Kindergarten in a few months. Ahhh!  I cry! ;)

I was reminiscing this morning to Paul about that morning five years ago...how my water broke in the hospital (that stinker Suzan broke hers, and she's still that wiggly ;P ), how the doctors and nurses were scrambling around, how I experienced contractions for the first time, how they decided March 4th was the day for delivery, how they got everything ready for us and how I frantically called Paul and my mom to say "get down here NOW!!!!"  Now, our girlies are 5 years old.  Big girlies!

They had a Hello Kitty birthday party on Saturday with a few friends from school and Grammy.  I'll have more pictures of the party (and probably more from today) later.

Happy 5th Birthday my sweet girls!  Suzan.  Bethany.  Brielle.  Anna!  We love you!
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails