Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

**Updated with LOTS more pictures of our Christmas**

Merry Christmas everyone!  Praying you all had a very blessed Christmas.  May you rejoice in the birth of our Savior!

Just a few pictures of our Christmas.  I still have a LOT more to post...hopefully soon ;P

Us going to Christmas service with Grammy on Sunday.
Jared, Anna, Suzan, Brielle and Bethany wearing their new Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve.  They always get new ones and get to open and wear them Christmas Eve.
Christmas Day!!!!!  The kids checking out their Christmas stockings






The girls with some of their Christmas presents :)
Brielle - "yay! my princess rapunzel!"
Bethany - "eeee! princess tiana!"
Anna - "awe, i love my princess aurora!"
Suzan - "love my princess belle!"
Jared with his physics kit
Oooo! Shrinky Dinks for the girlies!



A Lego Contraptions kit for Jared. You know he LOVES his Legos! ;D
He asked for this catapult kit - Ha! :D
I just love this pic of the boy ;)
He also asked for this de-soldering iron...what, physics, legos, catapults and de-soldering irons?!?! Does he like the sciences or what?!?! ;)
Us (minus me...I'm behind the camera ;) ) ready to enjoy our yummy Christmas dinner.  Yay! :)
 post signature

2 comments:

Dawn L said...

So cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Linda said...

I give my grandchildren new PJ's every Christmas - often handmade ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails