Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to school! Suzan's, Anna's, Bethany's and Brielle's 1st day of Pre-K!

Yes, I have one more year of the girls in preschool/pre-k until they transition over to Jared's school.  People everywhere keep asking me that..."are they in Kindergarten this year?"  Noooo!  Not yet!  I'm not ready yet! ;D

The girls are super excited to go back to school.  They are at their same school but have a different teacher and classroom.  Although, their teacher from last year, Miss E, is just next door so I am sure they will be giving her and her aides LOTS of hugs when they see her/them :)

Bethany, Suzan, Anna and Brielle ready with their backpacks and ready to hit the road in the van to school!
Suzan is very excited :D
Anna looking all sweet
Bethany can't wait to share her "me" bag with her new class
Brielle ready to be social, as usual ;)
A few pics in the classroom
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails