Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls' CC Program

The girls have been going with me to my weekly Bible study this semester (and for the last year or two, too). They get to participate in a kids study while I get to attend my own Bible study. Well, our study's semester just ended last week. As a fun thing for the kids (and to show the moms what they learned and have been doing), all of the 3-, 4- and any 5- (or pre-Kinder) year-olds put on a little program. It was super cute! Thankfully, I came prepared with a video camcorder ;)

The kids sang three songs. You'll see the girls in the front. For some strange reason, Brielle slid behind Suzan. Poor girly :( So, I only got to capture her sweet little face for a little bit.

Enjoy the video! :D

Girls' CC Program 111711 from Pelikan on Vimeo
post signature

1 comment:

Healthy Branscoms said...

I love your blog! I hope you don't mind that I became a follower! :) Erin

Related Posts with Thumbnails