Saturday, October 15, 2011

The girls playing "drums"

I had to take video of the girlies playing "drums" this morning. It was too funny! It's amazing what items kids turn into in order to play/pretend ;)

Some funny notes on this video...Suzan has a spider ring in her mouth. That's always her M.O. She loves to chew on things. Yes, even at 3 years old. Which is why I got a chew bracelet for her :) She can wear it (obviously, in her favorite yellow color ;) ) and chew to her heart's content. That's the purpose of the bracelet.

Another funny thing in the video is I ask Bethany if she is the conductor, as she had the music book, with drum sound, in her lap. She kept saying "no." Later, in watching the video playback Bethany tells me "mama, i'm not a doctor." Ha! Conductor? Doctor? I guess they do sound the same ;)

Enjoy the clip!

Drumline 101511 from Pelikan on Vimeo
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails