Friday, March 04, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Suzan, Anna, Bethany and Brielle!!!!

Yes, I still can't believe that it's been 3 years since these sweet girlies of ours were born! It feels like yesterday that I gained 84lbs, had my water break at 1AM and contractions soon later, and then was sliced open to birth out four wiggly baby girls. Yes, I laugh at some of that (uff, 84lbs and slicing and dicing my big belly?!?!?!) but in all seriousness, it does feel like yesterday that they were itty bitty babies. We still call them "babes," especially Jared and I. And they are my babes! They have grown and developed into four sweet, caring, loving, generous, funny, giggly and adorable 3-year-old girls! Praise God for these four blessings He has given to us!!!!

We have play time, pizza, cake & ice cream planned for tomorrow with a few close friends and family. The girlies (especially Bethany ;) ) are already asking for cake - Ha! They are so sweet and fun!!!!Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)
post signature

4 comments:

Pyjammy Pam said...

Happy Birthday, girls! Oh crud! And that reminds me, I have to take the boys' monthly picture today! Ha ha!

Love the invite, btw!

Tina Michelle said...

so sweet, loving the invite. Happy Birthday girlies!

The McCleary Quads said...

Happy 3rd Birthday. We getting ready to celebrate our quads 2nd birthday. Our kids are also big into Elmo.

Kami Lambe said...

Happy Birthday sweet girls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails