Sunday, January 09, 2011

Christmas 2010 - Family Pics & Christmas card

I FINALLY am going to post about our Christmas. I usually am on top of these things and post throughout the season but, you know...busy with kids ;) So, I am posting a bit late but...I will make several posts so as to not overwhelm you with pics and such.

First, here are our family's Christmas pics. Yes, I know everyone is looking at the camera. Amazing! The kids never do it for me! Well, there was 1) a dedicated photographer and 2) a dedicated child entertainer behind the photographer. I guess that helps ;) So we decided to "keep going" in taking pics, since the kids were doing so awesome. They all turned out so well!

Our 5 cutie kids! :) Suzan, Anna, Jared, Brielle and BethanyJust of the girlies...Suzan, Anna, Brielle and BethanyJust of Jared :)All 7 of us...Bethany, Suzan, Paul, Brielle, Maria, Jared and AnnaThis was the picture we went with for our Christmas card too. I had fun making our card this year! It is pretty cute! :) Front of cardBack of cardNext post? Our trip to our zoo's light display!
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails