Saturday, September 18, 2010

Maria's Travels

Do you remember the story "Gulliver's Travels?" Well, recently I've been thinking about Gulliver. I remember in the story where he shipwrecks onto the island of Lilliput. He finds that he is a giant there, surrounded by tiny people. The one part of the story I vividly remember was when the Lilliputians throw tiny ropes around him, take him down and tie him to the ground. These little people do this to a big man!
So I've been joking with Paul saying "I feel like one day, here at home, I am going to be like Gulliver. Our girlies are going to join forces, throw little ropes around me and take me down!" Ha! Yes, I joke but somedays...I don't know. I can see them doing this ;)

So, if you don't hear from me for a while, just know I am trying to gnaw my way through ropes ;)

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails