Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Spring

Hope every had/is having a good St. Patrick's Day. This is as much "celebrating" as we do in our home for Saint Patty's Day...
Yeah, I doned on my green for the day ;) I am the only one in the house wearing green, I guess.

And yes, it's flip-flop/sandal weather here now! The weather is sunny and warming up. Our foilage doned on its green too, as everything is lush, green and blooming here. Ahhhh! Spring in AZ! You can't beat it!!

The Angelita Daisies blooming all over our yards!And Parry's Penstemon, all tall and pink!We've been enjoying our weather here and trying to get out as much as we can. Just today, Jared was out riding his bike. He must've biked around our street several dozen times!Hope you enjoy your Green Spring! :D
post signature

1 comment:

OurLittleBlessingS said...

Maria-
I am a new follower of your blog, and I just want to say-your kids are soo adorable! I esp liked the previous post of the bday!! cute shirts!!! thanks also for the recipes every once in awhile-love them!
jess

Related Posts with Thumbnails