Friday, January 15, 2010

Brielle's Home!

Yes, Brielle is back home with her 3 sisters, Big Brother, Mom and Dad. YAY! She came home this morning. She was doing so well in the hospital, e.g. no O2 over night, no nasal suctioning and eating okay, that the docs thought she could come home. Woo hoo! We just need to keep up with the breathing treatments (well, with all 4 girlies), keep her away from cigarette smoke and stay inside away from cold air. So, we’ll be homebound here for a while ;) Just happy she is finally back home :D

I can tell she is feeling better already, as she has perked up, is smiling and giggling again and already trying to get her dancing shoes back on ;) Praise God for how well He is taking care of her!

Thanks for the prayers!
post signature

5 comments:

Jen said...

So glad to hear she is feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

you forgot the cat

tammy jorgenson

Grace said...

Just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say HELLO!

I'm glad to hear that your little girl is back at home with the rest of her family - lotsa' prayers and thoughts your way!

btw: such a lovely blog and beautiful family!!!

quadmom said...

Wow Maria! You are one amazingly strong and positive mother and person. I'm continually amazed by your great attitude as you raise your adorable girls and boy. I'm so sorry that they all had RSV. I'm glad that Brielle's out of the hospital. I can't believe that your girls are 23 mo. already!! We all need to get together sometime--me, Stephanie, you and our kiddos. We've been saying this forever, but we need to really do it. I hope all is well with you and your cute kiddos.
Love, Jayne (Cluff Quad mom)

quadmom said...

Thanks Maria for checking and commenting on my blog. I very much appreciate your prayers for my kiddos. I think we're over the worst of it. Your blog is so amazing! What darling children you have. When I get my act together, I'll work on getting us quad moms together. Take care and I hope that you're doing well and getting some sleep!

Related Posts with Thumbnails