Bethany, Brielle, Anna, Suzan and Jared. You can tell we don't get out much. The girls thought the "moving objects," aka cars, were very fascinating ;) - "mama! what is that? it's moving? we've never seen that before!"Bethany - "mama, i DO love these samples! especially the brownies. YUM! you know me and my tummy :D"Brielle - "oooo! i like all of those sparklies over there in that glass case!"Anna - "can we keep moving mama? i'm getting a bit bored"Suzan - "yeah, i'm just gonna give you my smirk. i'm funny like that :P"The girlies. They were watching Big Brother and Dad play in a big plastic tool shed.Things I must point out from the trip...
- I did NOT go with the kids by myself. That would be even crazier ;) Paul went with me.
- We didn't do any shopping or purchasing. Oh, I take that back. I picked up some pictures I ordered. But that was IT!
- It's a lot of work to go out for just 30 minutes. Yeah, like I said "a little bang for a LOT of buck." ;)
- Don't go on a busy weekend, e.g. Saturday afternoon. It was PACKED! It made maneuvering two big strollers and wrangling a "sample-hunting" 5-year-old through packed aisles very difficult. Lots of "excuse me" and "sorry."
- It's difficult pushing a big cart when you have 4 hands (per cart) grabbing for the food samples you just picked up. Oh, and you had BETTER grabbed enough samples to share for the 4 mouths and 8 eyes (I guess 5 mouths and 10 eyes) staring back at you :D
- Definitely have another adult with you!