Thursday, November 05, 2009

Suzan and her shoes

As I mentioned, the girls love their shoes. Any one's shoes, as a matter of fact ;) So it came as no surprise to me when Suzan grabbed my shoes. She is ALWAYS doing that. My shoes. Jared's shoes. Her shoes. Her sisters' shoes. Friend's, who are over visiting, shoes. Even Dad's shoes :D Usually she runs over to me or Paul and pounds on her chest "please," as that is her way of saying "can you please help me get these shoes on my feet?" We can't say no to little Suzan :D However, this time she surprised me by putting my shoes on her feet HERSELF. No help from Mom or anyone else. She did it all on her own. She was pretty proud of it too ;) She then proceeded to walk around the house wearing my shoes. Funny girly!

Suzan, all proud of herself by putting on Mom's sneakers all by herself :D Bethany next to SuzanShe then decided to play "peek-a-boo" with meSuzan - "ha! gotcha mama!" :D I think the shoes, along with the outfit, make her look like she is going to go out for a jog or something. Hee hee ;)Suzan - "noooooo! don't take my shoes!!!!!!"What a silly girly! Oh, and Paul has made the comment "oh no, the girls love shoes? man, am i in trouble with their future shoe budget!" Ha! No joke honey :D
post signature

4 comments:

Brittany said...

HOW CUTE:)

Pyjammy Pam said...

so cute! my boys love putting my shoes on too. :P

King Quads said...

Maria! What an adorable post. I know I am not supposed to have favorites...but people have favorites of my quads so I am going to tell you...I LOVE SUSAN! Something about that little one. She still reminds me of my smallest Kendelle, maybe that's why.

Love your new pictures on the sides by the way. You have such a beautiful family.

I have been reading your blog but not commenting as much as I should be ;)

Misty said...

That is the age mine became so into shoes. SO cute! And LOVE, LOVE the outfits! I miss those....they were my perfect play clothes on the.
Hugs,
Mist

Related Posts with Thumbnails