Monday, October 12, 2009

2 more hints

Okay, so I am WAAAYYYYYY behind in blogging here. I have lots to blog about...more girly 1st haircuts, some more yummy recipes, pictures of our visit with Paul's sister, Mary, her husband and 2 cutie girls, Jared's Kindergarten school pictures, etc., etc. Plus one more thing to blog about! Remember a few posts ago I said I was making Halloween costumes for the girls again this year? I gave you all a hint? Well, no one guessed correct :( Sorry. Some of you were close in guessing pumpkins. These costumes are Halloween-related. You always think of Halloween when you see it. So, here are 2 more hints. Can you guess it? Ooooo! They are turning out so cute! I am making "accessories" for the costumes too - very cute and girly, BTW :DOh, and Jared? Well, here is another guess for him. So, who is he going to BEE?Hope you all are enjoying the beginnings of fall!
post signature

10 comments:

Esther said...

Candy Corns?

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Bumble Bees!

Pyjammy Pam said...

ooh candy corn was my guess too! and if it is...yummy! :D

Jennifer said...

I, too, think Candy Corn! (though I'm extremely partial to the mallow pumkins).

Anonymous said...

candy corn.

Triple Threat said...

I'm guessing corn on the cob, like the fall corn...
can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

candy corn what else is orange white and yellow

Anonymous said...

jared is going to bumble bee from transformers

mnladybyrd said...

candy corn! cute!

Emmalie Miori said...

Candy corn?

Related Posts with Thumbnails