Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Playing in the sunlight

Pictures I took of the girlies playing the sunlight yesterday afternoon. Our family room faces west so we get some good old AZ sun shining in ;)

Suzan. Yes, she always has this mischievous look on her face, like she is always up to something.That or she always have a funny, playful or goofball look ;)Anna. Always looking as sweet as she is!Bethany. Another trouble maker -"what? me doing something I am not supposed to be doing? not me, mama!!"Brielle. I love her look/smile here. It totally says "Brielle" :D
post signature

3 comments:

The Super Bean said...

I love those pictures of the girls. They are getting so big. And have such cute long hair now! Absolutely adorable.:-)

Lauren said...

Wow they are definitely looking like little girls and not babies! Looks like you will have to update your sidebar pics of them... they hardly seem like the same people :-) Time flies!!!!

The Carlsons said...

Ha! I know Lauren. I've been thinking about updating those sidebar pics. Just need to sit down with the kids and take some headshots of the 5 of them :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails