Saturday, September 19, 2009

At it again!

Yes, I am at it again! "What are you talking about?" you ask? Well, if you recall I made the girls flower costumes for Halloween last year. "Ahhhhh! Now I remember!" you say ;) So yes, I am at it again. I am sewing/making the girls costumes for this year's Halloween. I think I came up with something pretty cute, fun and AZ heat-proof. Perfect for them, I think. Here is a hint...
So, can you figure it out? Want to make a guess at it? Leave a comment! For those that already know, let's just keep it between you and me :)

I'll post pictures of the "works in progress" later and then a few of the girls wearing them. They are going to be 4 cute little..... for Halloween this year! Oh, and what's Jared going to "BEE?" Hint, hint ;)
post signature

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Sweet little PUMPKINS!

Lani said...

Can't wait to see them:) I'm trying to figure out some FL heat-proof costumes.. I got nothing!

pebblesbuddy said...

Pumpkins??

Amber said...

Flowers and Jared is a bee?

Reese said...

Butterflies and Jared is a bee???

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I say they are going to be 4 lttle BEEEEEEE Hives.....

Grandpa Hosehead

Anonymous said...

Adorable little pumpkins for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails