Monday, August 17, 2009

Just curious, how much do you weigh?

Ha! No, I'm not talking about those of you reading and following our blog. That would, um, just crazy and rude. And NO, I'm not talking about me or Paul. That would be, um, TMI ;) I'm talking about the girlies. Just tonight I was curious how much each girl weighs. I only thought this because Anna and Bethany, for some strange reason, seem a bit heavier these days when I carry them. Now, they are our "big girls" and are more built like Dad and Big Brother so they do have the bigger Carlson genes there. Suzan and Brielle are more built like me, short and stubby - Ha! :D

So I plopped each girl on our baby scale. We've had this since they were born.Any guesses on how much each girl weighs? Perhaps you could look back at their 15-month stats and give an estimate based on that. So????

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...


...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Okay, I won't make you "weight" for a follow-up post. Ha! Get it? WEIGHT? Okay, bad pun ;) Here is what our scale said.

Suzan - 21lbs 9oz (~17th %tile)
Anna - 26lbs 8 oz (~82nd %tile)
Bethany - 26lbs 14.5oz (~88th %tile)
Brielle - 21lbs 2.5oz (~11th %tile)

My guess was correct! The girls, especially the "Big Girls," are getting a bit heavy for me. Almost 27lbs for Bethany! Wow! It looks like they are right on track with their last growth chart curves, maybe even up a bit. Some great weights for preemies born in the 3lb and 4lb range! God is doing a great job growing and developing them!
post signature

1 comment:

Moni Graf said...

WHAT are you feeding those beautiful girls, Maria?! You'd never guess they were preemies! I've often wished we had a baby scale at home for the very same reason that you mentioned. I keep thinking that Pius is just getting so much heavier these days! But at our last appt, I was surprised to find out that Forrest weighed a tiny bit more than him....must be the gigantic head.

Love ya!
Moni

Related Posts with Thumbnails