Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Ponytails

I thought it would be fun to see if the girls' hair is long enough to pull back into a ponytail. They were patient with me messing with their heads and hair. They left the ponytails in but did have to touch them constantly, like "what is this thing back here?!?!?" And it was during lunch so their heads got bits of quesadilla all over. Ha! ;) Oh, and they were looking outside at Dad and Big Brother, filling up the wading pool for some Sunday afternoon swim time. Fun!

Suzan (front). She has the littlest bit of hair for a ponytail. She needs a little baby Rogaine to assist in follicular growth :PSuzan (back)Anna (front). She looked cute with the ponytail.Anna (back)Bethany (front). Bethany too...cute!Bethany (back)Brielle (front). A cutie pontail girly too!Brielle (back)That was fun! Although, I think we'll let the girls "let their hair down" for now :D
post signature

4 comments:

Josh and Teri Duggan said...

How adorable! Absolutely love the pnytails. I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of ponytails in both of our futures.

tx folks said...

I love your blog and your kiddos! You don't know me, but I just happened on your blog one day and absolutely delight in reading it each day.

I'm wondering what kind of camera you use? (If that's something you don't want to share, that's OK.) Of all the blogs I read, your pictures are the clearest, sharpest and just best all around!

Keep loving your little ones...mine is now 21 and the years have flown by!

kd

Anne said...

Absolutely adorable. I LOVE the little ponytails!!

jag said...

They are precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails