Thursday, June 25, 2009

Walker(s) Revealed

Thank you, folks, for being so patient. To make a long story short, we took some video of the girls that I wanted to post here, revealing the walker(s). Then, Vegas decided it didn't like the Hyperthreading on my new HP computer so it kept bombing when making the video. Well, that was all solved by turning off Hyperthreading. Whew!

Now, without much further ado, here is some video of who is walking. You might be surprised :)

SB Walking 062009 from Pelikan on Vimeo.


post signature

6 comments:

Moni Graf said...

Well, I guess I'm glad that my pick (Bethany) at least made the credits!

Way to go Suzan and Brielle!

Love,
Moni

The Super Bean said...

This is so cute! I love the credits!

I love reading your blog, by the way. Have been reading it for quite some time now but this is my first comment. Your kids are soo adorable!

Dan and Margo said...

Yay, I called it! She was the first to crawl so I figured it was her. :) Love the credits! So cute! I'm sure they will be so big to me in person!

Kami Lambe said...

They are getting so big! Way to go Suzan & Brielle!
Love,
Kami

Jen said...

Hahaha, cute both girls walked on the same day. I only saw the first half of it originally. :o) Can't wait to see them!

The Stilwells said...

YAY Go Suzan and Brielle!!! I didn't watch the last half of the video until now...How fun but slowly will be much trouble...and fun times

Related Posts with Thumbnails