Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Suzan and Her Meat Patty Hat

Last night, Suzan was doing the funniest thing. I didn't realize what she was doing until I stopped and watched her. Ha! She, by herself, no prompting from either me, Paul, Jared or her sisters, kept putting this play meat patty on her head. She'd put the meat patty on her head, let it sit there for a minute or two, then it would fall off and she'd put it on again...and again...and again...and again. She made me crack up! I had to get pictures of her with her meat patty hat ;)

Silly Suzan - "do you like my hat mama?""yeah, this is fun :D !!""okay, now it's time to EAT the meat patty. hey, it's a hat AND food. awesome!"What a silly little girly! She has such a funny sense of humor ;)Nice meat patty hat Suzan!Later last evening, I showed Paul the pictures I took of Suzan and her meat patty hat. He said "oh yeah! i do that all the time with her, put something on her head." I said "really? the meat patty?" He replied "well, i don't know about the meat patty but i will play with the girls and put something or try to balance something on their heads. they think it's a hoot." Ahhh, so Dad was the instigator in the Meat Patty Hat ;) It's just funny that Suzan would decide to put it on her head without any prompting. She thought of doing it all by herself. Ha!
post signature

3 comments:

Keely said...

Aw. She's beautiful. Perhaps she's dreaming of a modelling career and the meat patty hat is her little variation of the book-on-the-head trick.

Cochran Quads said...

She's SO beautiful!! She looks like she's concentrating SO hard!! Precious Meay Patty Hat Girl!

Kelly Trullinger said...

So stinkin cute! Love her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails