Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009!

We want to say Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms and moms-to-be out there! We love and appreciate you!!

I, Maria, feel really blessed to have my five precious children. They are such great joys! Praise God that He has given me our kids! I pray that I would be a mother full of God's compassion, goodness, love, patience and gentleness in raising HIS kids. I pray for God's wisdom and His heart in mothering Jared, Suzan, Anna, Bethany and Brielle! I pray that I would obey God's Word and follow Deuteronomy 6:4-9...

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

I pray all of this for all of my fellow moms!!

Here are a few pictures...AND VIDEO! Enjoy! :D

From Jared, from school - "I love my mom because...in the olden days she took me to Chuck E Cheese" Ha! ;) I think this is a picture of me :D
The kids made drawings of themselves with their mothers on paper to be used as a table cloth for the Muffins for Moms. I decided to cut out his and keep it. Jared on the left (he said his eyes and mouth were closed, hence no eyes and mouth ;) ) and Mama on the right.The kids made these for their Moms. I LOVE it!!Video of the girls and Jared wishing every mom a Happy Mother's Day. Jared sings a special song too!

Happy Mother's Day 2009! from Pelikan on Vimeo.

post signature

1 comment:

Anne said...

Your kids are so precious! I loved Jared's song! Where does he go to school? My sister did Muffins with Moms with her kindergartener. you are SO blessed with your children. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, and that the dedication went smoothly :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails