Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ha! Fooled You! ;)

Okay, so NO ONE thought these last posts of Suzan and Brielle were wrong or questionable? No one said anything? Wow, I guess I must have really fooled you all ;)

So, the other day I put Suzan in blue/purple and Brielle in yellow. It was a bit difficult to not say "Suzan" when you looked at Brielle or visa versa ;) Like one of those tests or emails you get saying "say the color and not the word"... yellow, purple, blue, black.

Anyways, so I thought I'd be silly and post the pictures I took of Suzan and Brielle from the back and see what people said. Too funny no one said a thing ;)

Suzan in a blue/purple outfit
Brielle in yellowHope I didn't confuse you too much :P
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor girls.Mom is trying to realy mix us up.Sure glad WE know who we are.You will NEVER confuse Profesor Suzan.

Grandpa Wes

Related Posts with Thumbnails