Monday, April 13, 2009

Under Construction

Okay, I guess it's time. Time to back up. Time to tear down. Time to rebuild...my computer!! For some strange reason (probably due to lovely Norton 360), my computer has been slow. I mean V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W! It's been driving me nuts as I try to check my email, read up on folks' blogs and upload and view the hundreds of pictures I have taken. So, for the next few days you probably won't hear from me much, via email or posting pictures on our blog or family website. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly (yeah right ;) ) and by the end of the week I'll have a quicker computer! Wish me luck ;)
post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....I'm going to miss you blog! I love reading your updates. Your girls are adorable and amzaing, and Jared looks like an absolutely wonderful big brother. I love reading about what you all are up to and seeing pictures! Best wishes in a fast and productive back-up!

Anonymous said...

I have an "old" hp pc I would sell cheap.In fact for being a very GOOD mom I would give it to you!!!!Good luck on your rebuild Maria.

Wes

Related Posts with Thumbnails