Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More One Year Pictures

As you can tell from some of the pictures in previous posts, we took the girls in to a studio to get their one year pictures taken. Unfortunately, due to a cold and ear infections, 3 of the 4 girls didn't really want their pictures taken. Oh well. You take what you can get ;) And actually, some of the pictures are a bit funny. Sorry girls, but you look cute with a few tears ;)

So here are some more pictures of the little ladies :D

Suzan, Anna, Bethany and BrielleSuzan, Anna, Bethany and Brielle with their 1st birthday hats on!Okay, maybe on their heads for a split second ;)Suzan - "where'd my hat go?!?!?" Anna - "okay, maybe i'll be okay now not wearing my hat. wait? i don't think this is my hat????" Bethany - "yay! i got mine off! FINALLY!!" Brielle - "WAAAAAAAAAAAA! why isn't anyone getting my hat off of me?!?!?! WAAAAAA!"You are too funny little cutie pies :D
post signature

1 comment:

jag said...

Suzan's "where's my hat" pic is AWESOME! I love it! One looks like lots of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails