Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pebbles Carlson

Do you remember Pebbles Flintstone?

Well, we have our own Pebbles in the house. Two Pebbles, in fact!
AnnaAnd BethanyYes, I got some little hair rubber bands (the ouchless kind) and pulled the girls' hair up into a pony tail. Anna and Bethany were the only two that had long enough hair to do it. You know Brielle has a lot of hair (Ha! ;) ) but it's not long enough. And Suzan? Well, she's sporting some short 'do. Her hair still needs to grow a bit longer to get a pony tail.

I took lots of shots of the girls today. Here are a few (more are at our family's website).

Cutie pie Anna"i feel like squealin' mama!!"Giggly BethanyBrielle looking innocent"look at all of my toofers mama!" oh, and just call her "wild hair woman" :DSuzan, contemplating some big, thought-provoking question - "hm...how do they get that squeaker in that toy cow of ours???"Smiley girlThe girls are doing well. All are over their cold/infections. Woo hoo! I love happy, smiley babies :D They got their monthly Synagis shots yesterday. Lots of tears but our girls get over them so fast. Also, you can notice in some of the pictures that the girls have a lot of toofers. Each girl has at least 6 teeth, 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top. Anna has 7 teeth, as she has a third tooth on the bottom. Lots of chompers here!

Next month is their one year well-visit...and their 1st birthday PAR-TAY! We have it planned to be a small party (due to it being RSV/flu season), with a few close family and friends invited, but we're still going to make it a good 1st birthday for the girls. Ah, and their 1st birthday shirts are done. Woo hoo! I LOVE the way the shirts turned out!! Now, I just need to finish their hats.

They will be one year old in less than a month?? That's just crazy!! I still can't believe it!
post signature

6 comments:

jag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jag said...

Your little Flintstones are so cute! They all are!

P.S. I had to delete that last comment because I left out a letter and that just won't due!

Great pics (as always)!

Moni Graf said...

So cute! I think with Brielle's shorter due, she might be able to rock piggy tails (but they may look more like devil horns....and that CERTAINLY won't do).

I can't believe how many teeth they have! I think Anna has more than all 4 of mine combined. I'm just hoping mine have more than the front row of a country music concert! Just kidding....I'm a fan of the country tunes.

Love,
Moni

Moni Graf said...

I meant to say "shorter 'do"...not due. That's just ridiculous.

Sara said...

Hi,
I was wondering what your familys website is. I would love to see more pictures of your kiddos!!
~Sara

Kattelman Family said...

I love the pebbles pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails