Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One week and counting!

We have one week left and then the girls will be ONE...YEAR...OLD! Ack! I still cannot believe it. Seriously! Some folks have asked us "so, has the year gone by quickly? or not?" I have to say "both." In the beginning, in those first 3 or 4 months (those tiring, sleepless, feed-every and pump-every-3-hours months), it was slow. I mean time went by s-o...s-l-o-w-l-y. I thought "man, are they ever going to get bigger? roll over? crawl? hold their bottles? are we ever going to get out of this haze??" Then, between months 5 to now time has gone by fast. I feel like I have just turned around and am now looking at some big toddler girls. Ack!! Just take a look...

Then...Suzan, Anna, Bethany and Brielle at 3 months oldAnd Now...Suzan, Anna, Bethany and Brielle at 11.5 months oldMan! I tell ya. They do grow like weeds :D
post signature

6 comments:

Andria said...

Cute little sprouts! I love headbands on baby girls!

Carpenter Family said...

sweet blog. you have your hands full.

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

how sweet! :)

The Gerwer Babies said...

I totally agree with the both thing! It was so hard and seemed like it took forever but you were so focused on getting through it you feel like you missed a lot of stuff and it went to fast. I GET IT!!!!
How exciting!!! The girls are precious, as always!!

Taryn Choate said...

Can't believe they're almost 1!! Maria, thank you for your special words in the comment you left on my blog. I truly appreciate it and know that God is watching over all of us.

Taryn

♥Ninja Robot Love♥ said...

They are soooo cutee!:')♥ I have a baby girl, she's called Lacie Mae, I could never have coped with 3! I thought 1 was hard:/♥ You are so lucky to have 4 little cuties!:3

Related Posts with Thumbnails