Sunday, February 01, 2009

Go Cardinals!!

In about 30 minutes the kick off to Super Bowl XLIII will commence. As you already know we're rootin' for our Arizona Cardinals. All of our kids are cheering for them...

Jared (he made this pennant at school, just for the Cardinals and the Super Bowl) - "Go Cardinals!"

The girls - "Go Big Red!"It will be a fun and interesting Super Bowl.

I leave you with something we heard in church this morning...

"In case you don't know who to root for in the Super Bowl, God clearly told us in the Bible. It's in Exodus 20, when God gave Moses the Ten Commandments. In verse 15...

You shall not be a stealer!"

Ha! So I guess "it's a Cardinal sin to be a Steeler!" (insert bad pun sighs and moans here ;) )

Everyone have fun at your Super Bowl parties. And Go Cardinals!!
post signature

2 comments:

Tubre Quads said...

LOL. You have me in stitches over here! You are so dang witty and I LOVE your puns :)

Jac

Geaux Cardinals!

Moni Graf said...

Oh man...I hope you're not too heartbroken. Stupid Steelers! Come on over to my blog if you need a little cheering up!

Love,
Moni

Related Posts with Thumbnails