Sunday, February 08, 2009

At it again

Yeah, I'm at it again. "At what?" you say. Well, if you remember way back to October I decided to sew some Halloween costumes for the girls' 1st Halloween. "Ahhh, now I remember!" you say. So yup, I'm at it again...sewing!

I have decided to make birthday shirts and hats for the girls' 1st birthday. I was inspired by something I saw online. So today, while the girls napped and Paul played with Jared, I ventured to Joann's (can I just stop here and say how much I LOVE Joann's? LOVE IT!! really any craft store but Joann's has everything! second in my craft store book is Michael's. guess God just wired me to be a crafter ;) ). I am going to sew/applique shirts in each of the girls' colors, e.g. yellow for Suzan, pink for Anna, etc., etc. The birthday hats will be color-coded too. I think they will be quick to make but I could be wrong. I plan to sew them while the girls' are napping and Jared is gone to school in the afternoon. Ah, I hope the time set aside works!

I'm excited to see how they will turn out! Ah, but you will have to wait until the girls' 1st birthday to see the finished products :P Wish me luck!

post signature

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are so creative! Can't wait to see the finished product. Good luck!

Cochran Quads said...

Go You!! Cannon is blue, Gunner is green, Lauren is pink, Avery is purple! Hint, hint, wink, wink!! Love ya!

Marilee said...

I'm excited to see the final product!

It's kinda nice to do something during naps besides pump, I'm guessing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails