Sunday, February 15, 2009

1st Birthday Invites

Oh! Finally after days and days wracking my brain on what to do for the girls' 1st birthday (e.g. a birthday theme) I decided to go with Hugs and Stitches. A friend used this for her little girl's 1st birthday party last summer (thanks again Ashley!) and suggested it for us. I like it in that it has each of our girl's color, e.g. yellow, pink, green and purple. I wanted to include their "color" in their 1st birthday and this theme provides that. It should be cute, festive and fitting for our girls :D

With the theme decided I went ahead and made the girls' 1st birthday invite. Hallelujah for Photoshop CS! I love Photoshop, for designing things like this and for use in my photography! Here is the invite.I finished making their party hats too. Whew! I'm happy both their shirts and hats are now done! Woo hoo!

17 days and counting until the girls' turn a year old! Yikes!
post signature

4 comments:

Cochran Quads said...

You're so creative!!! Precious invite!

Blank said...

Hello, what beautiful girls! I have an odd request. Do you happen to still have the PSD of this invite and would you be willing to sell me a copy for my twin daughters 1st birthday? Without your daughters pictures of course :) I found your blog through an image search of Hugs and Stitches. Thanks so much!

The Carlsons said...

You lucked out! I still have the docs (in PSD form). I can take off all of the lettering and picture and send that to you. Just let me know your email! :)

Lisa Long said...

Awesome, thanks so much! heyleebaby@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails