Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A plug for the Grafs

Okay, so I thought I would put in a plug for the Grafs. Their BBGB quads are going to be on America's Funniest Home Videos this Sunday evening (1/11/09). Check your local listings for the specific air time of AFV. I can't wait to see their video and if they won!

The only other quads that I know of that have been on AFV were the Mathias Quads (identical GGGG). You know you've seen their video; the one of the laughing babies with mom. If not, here ya go.

post signature

2 comments:

Moni Graf said...

Thanks, Maria! We're excited to make our national TV debut.

I LOVE the Mathias Quads video...I don't think there will ever be ANY other video that could top it.

Love,
Moni

Fulton Quads said...

YAY! We will be tuning in!!

love, Cathy & the quads

Related Posts with Thumbnails