Saturday, January 24, 2009

Picture tag

Okay, so I am a bit behind in the blog tag but I thought this one was pretty fun. I think Sandra and Suz did this a month or two ago. Well, it's my turn. Here it goes :P

The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same
NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

This picture comes from our 7th anniversary picture folder. We decided to spend our 7th anniversary in Sedona that year. It was beautiful and fun! Yes, Jared went with us, which was totally okay. This is him (at 2, almost 3, years old) sitting at the table coloring, I believe. How different he looks there! Such a little guy ;)

Ah, the days of going on vacation! I miss those ;) Maybe after the girls turn a year old will we be brave and adventuresome to do that. Let's hope so!

I'm taggin' everyone who reads this :P

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails