Thursday, January 15, 2009

7 weeks to go!

Okay, it just dawned on me that we have 7, seven!, weeks to go until the girls turn a year old. Ack!! I thought it was just Christmas, I mean Thanksgiving, I mean Halloween, I mean summertime last week?? Where has the time gone?

In any case, this means we have 7 weeks to figure out what to do for the girls' 1st birthday. Unfortunately with it being RSV/cold/flu/icky-germy season we are not going to invite a ton of people over for the big bash. Just a few close friends and family over for some cake and ice cream. Gotta get the girls to enjoy some birthday cake ;) ! This leaves me thinking "what to do?" as far as making up invites, party decorations, making cakes (I'm thinking individual cakes in each girl's color). Plus, at a year we're going to see if we can get the girls off of bottles and drinking from sippy cups (Hallelujah!!...if that happens ;) ) and changing their schedule a bit. Wow, a lot is going to happen here in 7 weeks. SEVEN!

And for those that can't read our blog without pictures, here you go. BUT...they are pictures of Jared at the girls' age. Call me a sentimental sap but I even enjoy looking back at our big guy when he was so little :)

Jared at 10 months oldJared crawling around so much we had to corral him off - ha!Jared playing with the Leap Frog activity tableJared pulling up and standing in his crib...and being a silly boy ;)Ah, what a sweet little boy. Now, he's such a big boy...sniff, sniff ;)

post signature

4 comments:

Moni Graf said...

Can you believe how quickly it goes?! Good luck with all the planning...it's alot of work, even if it's a small gathering.

And you DO have a sweet little guy! I love seeing the retro pics of Jared. It's fun to compare them to the girls!

Love,
Moni

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Your girls are adorable and Jared seems like such a great big (and loving) brother.

Suzanne said...

awwww sweet jared! the birthday is getting close! makes us moms so sentimental!

Andria said...

Aww. Jared's pics look just like they were yesterdays! I love your pictures and how they make me feel as I can reach out and squeeze cheeks!

Love the blog makeover... cute! My little guy will turn one in April, so I know TIME FLIES and the birthday celebration is just around the corner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails