Monday, December 22, 2008

Mmmmm! Hot Chocolate!

I thought it would be fun to share a cup of hot chocolate with our little boy this evening. It was nice and yummy, perfect for a cold, drizzly winter evening. Jared has never had hot chocolate before (yeah, I know some of you are in shock with that :P ). I don't know what he enjoyed most, the hot chocolate or the marshmallows ;) BTW, he and I did NOT eat the entire bag of marshmallows. We just had them open so that he could take a few of them out, one by one, in order to dip them into his hot chocolate. It was too cute!

"hey mama! try this!""mmmmm! this is GOOD!"As with the Christmas lights and cookie making, I imagined what it will be like with four little girls joining Jared and I for hot chocolate in a few years. I can hear them now..."mama! MORE mama! MORE!" ;)

post signature

2 comments:

The Kaylor Kastle said...

We don't have hot chocolate very often around here either, but it has become our Christmas morning tradition with cinnamon rolls. The girls can't wait!

Anonymous said...

your are such a great mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails