Ah, what everyone loves...video and pictures ;) The girls playing together at 9 months old. Don't mind the clicking sound in the background. That was me and my camera, taking pictures. Ooops :P !! As usual, there's toy stealing going on. Oh girls!
9 Months Old from Pelikan on Vimeo.
Brielle, Anna, Bethany and Suzan - 9 months old!Well, the girls are inching closer and closer to the one-year mark. Yikes! Today, they are 3/4 of a year old. 9 months! It feels like just the other day (or a year ago ;) ) I was very pregnant with the girls. Now, they are here and crawling, rolling, moving, eating and jumping all over the place. Crazy!
So far, the girls are...
- getting some more teeth (the four front teeth on top - they all have their two bottom toofers)
- crawling forwards (Suzan)
- crawling backwards (Brielle)
- getting around by rolling (Anna and Bethany)
- eating meats
- sitting up by themselves
- still laughing and coo'ing (ahhh! love that!!)
- babbling (Bethany has been into the "M"s - sounds like "mama")
- stealing toys from each other (oh, how silly and hilarious they are!)
- been picking up finger foods, e.g. Gerber puffs, Cheerios, for the last few months (Anna and Bethany have it down! Bethany can inhale a TON of puffs ;) )
- love being with Mama (especially Anna and Bethany)
- enjoying songs
They continue to be such beautiful and precious gifts from God! We always praise God for his many blessings that flow!!