Sunday, November 23, 2008

What is it about sleeping babies?

I don't know what it is about seeing babies sleep. Is it their innocence? Their peace? Their cuteness? The awe in how they were created? I think it's answer D..."all of the above" ;) I always love seeing our girls asleep (or perhaps waking up and are a bit drowsy) and I always love taking pictures of how cute they look sleeping. So that's what I did a few nights ago. Here are our four sweet sleeping girlies :)

Sweet Anna, snoozin' awayBethany, too cute with her thumbSuzan, still asleepI think Suzan wakes up like me - "huh? it's time to get up? noooooooo!"Brielle, always instantly awake and happy (like Dad :) ) - "yes! i'm ready for the day! let's get going!"

post signature

7 comments:

The Gerwer Babies said...

So cute!
I dont know what it is about sleepign babies either... but i wish mine were doing it. They are going through a phase where they have forgotten much of the sleep training they recieved, NO FUN! Stupid teething!

Fulton Quads said...

I love catching mine asleep as well. I have MANY pictures of them asleep, mostly in the car because they do not stir from having a picture taken of them. It's even cuter to see how similar they sleep. TOO cute! Love, Cathy

Jessica said...

OMG! They are seriously SO cute! I can't get over them! Thanks for the tips on the camera lens. Did you take all of them using the lens you suggested? Did you take all the Halloween pictures!

OMG>>>>THEY ARE PRECIOUS!

jag said...

They really do look so peaceful and sweet. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so Beautiful!
Emilie

Misty said...

aaahhhhhh! Too cute! I love sleeping babies!

Kattelman Family said...

Soooo sweet! I love watching them sleep too. It is just one of those moments when they make you smile and it is all worth it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails