Friday, November 14, 2008

Hair, part II

Disclaimer! - Yes, this is another NON-quad, NON-kid related post. I promise we will get back to the regularly-scheduled "what's up with the Carlson kids?" posts soon :)

As you know from my last post on what to do with my hair for family pictures, I decided to see what could be done with my hair in its natural, curly, state. Yes, I have natural curly hair. I know, I should be so lucky ;) But sometimes, as I know all of you ladies go through this too, I get tired of the curls. Hence my post on straightening my hair. I usually just "wash and wear" my hair. No blow drying (eeeks! the frizz and fro that would ensue!). Just wash, maybe apply a de-frizzer product (what is it with all of the "products" for hair?!?!?!) and then let it air dry. I'm lazy. I really don't want to spend hours and hours on my hair. And sometimes I get even lazier ;) and just pull it up into a pony tail. Oh well. So here are the results of my curly state.

Right sideBackLeft side"hm...what to do? what to do with my 'do?"You all will have to wait until next month to see which way I decided to style my hair for our family Christmas pictures. I will say that Jared and the girls did great with the pictures. They look so cute! Yeah, and I think Mr. and Mrs. Carlson look okay too ;)

3 comments:

Tubre Quads said...

you crack me up girl! I love the hair either way!

Jac

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LIKE your knew blog!!
It's so beautiful!!
I'm trying since a month to do a blog of my family and and don't know how and where to go...
Congratulations for yours :)
Emilie

And I really like your hair like that too ;)

Kattelman Family said...

Jealous of your curls over here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails