Wednesday, November 19, 2008

God is SO Good!

My heart is overflowing with joy.
My soul rejoices.
My days may be busy and scheduled
but they are brightened by the sight of my five kids.
My son makes me laugh and learn...
learn about him, about our family, about our world, about our Lord.
My four girls make me giggle and sigh...
sigh at the sight of their sweet faces, at their personalities,
at how "fearfully and wonderfully" they are made.
I never imagined my life to be filled to the brim with so many blessings.
I never expected my life to be so sweet with so many sweeties.
I praise God for all that he has bestowed and entrusted me with.
God is SO Good!

"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much..." -Luke 16:10

**this is what i was thinking early this morning :)

post signature

1 comment:

Annie said...

That's true, God is so Good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails