Friday, October 24, 2008

What I love about having quadruplets

I was just thinking about this the other day. There are so many reasons why I love having our four beautiful baby girls! Here are a few...

  • I love seeing four smiling faces welcome us in the morning
  • I love to hear the four of them giggling :)
  • I love that each one of them is different and we get to enjoy each girl's uniqueness
  • I love how excited they get interacting with us, Jared and each other
  • I love giving them baths, spending that one-on-one time with each girl
  • I love that there's never a dull moment with them, e.g. rolling, scooting, feeding solids, beginning to crawl, new teeth
  • I love seeing each girl grow and develop in her own way
  • I love how silly and fun they can be
  • I love that there's always a baby to hold, play and coo with
And one more...
  • I love seeing four smiling faces as we kiss them goodnight

I know there's lots more I could say about this. I also know there will be lots more I will be able to say about this in the future. It's a blessing to be a parent of quads!

1 comment:

ZippityDoDaw said...

It makes me smile just to hear your loves of quads. I love Jon and Kate plus 8 as it is always inspiring to hear moms of multiples who are, doing it, so well. I can only imagine 4 little happy smiling girls at bedtime, too precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails