Friday, October 03, 2008

They're done!

I finally finished sewing the girls' first Halloween costumes. Yay! What, that took me two weeks to make the four of them? Not too bad. I am just happy that I was able to do it (thanks to Paul and volunteers/help watching kiddos). Jared had fun sitting with and watching me sew a couple of times. He was an excellent helper for me. Here are the finished flowers...

Paul suggested we take pictures of the girls in their costumes. And then we'll take pictures of them trick-or-treating with big brother. Sorry, but you all will have to wait till the end of the month to see the Halloween pics :)

What's my next project (yeah, in my spare time ;) )? I still am going through all of my pictures over the last year, getting them printed to put into albums and also working on a "first year" scrapbook for the girls. Maybe, just maybe, I will get caught up with all of this stuff :P

8 comments:

Anne said...

The costumes are ADORABLE!! I could only wish I had talent in the sewing category :) I will be attempting to make my niece's costume - she is a preemie (14-inch waist). She will be tinkerbell....any suggestions on how to make a tutu? Again, job well done!!

Anne said...

sorry, forgot to leave my email address, and a blog site is not fully set up for me yet...

mommy1@cox.net

The Gerwer Babies said...

YOU ARE MY HERO!!! I Cant wait to see the girls in them!!

Misty said...

THose are awesome!!!!! I cna't wait to see the girls in them.
I have a TON of clothes to send you. Hopefully end of the week they will be headed your way!

Misty said...

Oh, if you do get a chance to take pumpkin pics, you definitely should!
it is so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Hello

This is Kami's Mom, just had to say how cute those costumes are! Looking forward to the pics. Your babies and son are so cute--

Kami's Mom (Linda)

Moni Graf said...

Great job on those cute little flowers. It makes them even cuter (if that is possible) knowing you made them in all your spare time. Ha! Can't wait to see the girls' shining faces in them. Maybe I'll transpose my babies faces onto your pictures and we'll see if anyone notices. Maybe our kids are long lost cousins, because I agree with you in thinking they do look related! Cute, cute, cute!

Love from KS,
Moni

The Stilwells said...

Those costumes are adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails