Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Neighborhood Walk

Today marks the girls' first neighborhood walk. Yes, it took us 6 months to finally venture out for a walk. You've got to remember, we live in HOT Arizona. It's now just s-l-o-w-l-y cooling off. I think it was about 86 degrees on our walk; bright and sunny too. Paul wanted to take Jared on a bike ride/stroll around the neighborhood and at the last minute I asked "can the girls and i come?" So that's what we did. Here are some pictures.

"Let's go!" - Jared all ready with his bike and the girls in the quad RunAbout strollerFour fuzzy little heads :)On the moveAh, it felt good to get out of the house. It was my first walk too. Can't remember the last time I got some exercise - maybe a year ago? Uff! We look forward to the cooler months ahead, where we can go out daily with the kids! Yay!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

how cute!! doesn't it feel so great to get out! (i can't imagine how hot it is there) we got our little nuggets out today as well! here's to fall coming right around the corner!! woo hoo!

Moni Graf said...

October/November are my favorite PHX months(even though I was in the hospital both months last year). I did like PHX, but there's no place like home!

Glad you got to get out and walk with your kiddos.

Love from KS,
Moni

AZCRISANTI'S said...

Yeah....looks like a good time outside. I'm sure the by the time we could get out, I won't be out too much...already that way kinda. We have a bike path in our back yard the kids are waiting to use - waiting on the mosquitoes to leave so they can ride bikes as well. Great pics...Love the stroller.

Brenda said...

they all look so ready to go! I grew up in Tucson, and was there in Feb of this year. So I know how hot it can be. Even in Feb!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful stroller!!
I never saw one like this before...
It's really great!
I don't know how much it can be hot in Arizona, but here fall is starting and it's getting cooler every day... :( My kids are sad to be wearing jackets to go outside now...
Have a Nice Day!
Emilie

The Kaylor Kastle said...

Yeah...the girls got out in their new wheels. So sweet and they probably loved every moment of their outing. I remember getting exhausted by the time I got all of the girls loaded, but it's worth it to get out.

The Stilwells said...

wow that is a stroller!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails