Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Bites of Solids Video - Rough Cut



First Bites of Solid Food from Pelikan on Vimeo.

Our videos at Vimeo are in high definition. Be certain to:

  1. Turn on HD by clicking the "HD is Off" icon on the above video and follow the link to watch the video in HD at Vimeo.
  2. Expanded the video to fill your computer screen by clicking the odd "X" on the lower right corner of the video. Unlike other hosts, HD videos at Vimeo are sharp when played at full resolution.

5 comments:

Bradford family blog said...

That was SO sweet! I didn't want it to end. My kids enjoyed watching it to! :) Thanks for sharing. Love, Jaime

Anonymous said...

This is so Sweet!
I loved watching at it! :)
My little boys was observing with his big eyes,I think he loved it too :)
Have a Nice Day and keep the photos and videos coming ;)
Emilie and Riley

Moni Graf said...

That was fun! I had the same concerns when we started solids. Eventaully, it all works itself out and becomes routine.....until it changes again!

Your girls are beautiful and I'm so happy to hear they're still getting some breastmilk. Way to go, mama!

Love from KS,
Moni

Kristen said...

Very cute! I loved the music!

The Stilwells said...

That is so cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails