Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Help! (I need somebody)

We had a friend/volunteer come over and take some pictures of me and the kids that will be used as promo for our church's upcoming women's fall retreat (I hope some of them work out, Bitsie!). She wanted the pictures to reflect me as a tired and overwhelmed Mom needing to get away for a relaxing retreat. So...
I hope I look overwhelmed and in need of some help or a break ;)

Then, I just like this picture because of the look on Jared's face. Don't know what he was thinking at the time - ha!

6 comments:

crabapple said...

Okay, I love that you are using your foot to hold the bottle!

on the floor!! :)

The Gerwer Babies said...

I have to try that!!! I havent done that position with mine yet!
I have tried others and boy are they just wanting to do what they want when they want. i cant wait til the day they are holding their own bottles!!!! Can you even imagine?

Anonymous said...

I'm working in a DayCare Center and I once use this technique to feed 5 babies at a time...
But at the end of the day...they were returning with their parents:P
Congratulations !
You look so Good! :)
Emilie

Kattelman Family said...

Wow! That is talent feeding a baby with your foot. :)

The cutest twins said...

This is the first time i visit your blog, your girls are so adorable!
You definetely need help taking care of those cuties. I love that you are using your foot to hold the bottle, it's too funny :o)

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! We all howled with laughter when we saw it. The girls at work howled with laughter to! Love Grandma Carlson

Related Posts with Thumbnails