Thursday, July 17, 2008

Teeth

Well, I'm speculating we might be coming up on the girls cutting some teeth. ALL OF THEM (oh my!) have recently been drooly and chewing on their hands. I've checked one or two girls and don't see anything popping out yet. Sometimes babies do this (drooling, chewing) for a good month or so before the tooth/teeth actually pop through. I believe Jared cut his first tooth at 5 or 5.5 months. So the girls are not far behind in that, here at a little over 4 months old.

Someone said to me the other day "maybe they'll all cut teeth at the same time." I said "great!" : I don't know if that would be good or bad...good in that they all get over and through it at the same time and it's not all dragged out or bad in that they all could possibly be cranky and uncomfortable at the same time. Hm...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails