Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer dresses and hats

A friend of mine (thanks Amy K!) gave us these dresses and matching hats for the girls. So I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of the girls (and Jared!) wearing them. Here ya go with the pics ;) ...

The four girls, Suzan, Anna, Bethany and Brielle
The fraternals, Suzan and BrielleThe identicals - can you tell who is who??Suzan was looking so cute in her hat that I took a few more of just her :)LOVE the look she has here :PBrielle wearing her hatAnd then Jared joins in on the fun - Ha!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the "who is who" picture it's the inverse of group picture : Bethany & Anna . Bethany look more seriously than Anna with a shy look...
and I like your drawing

AZCRISANTI'S said...

I love it!!! They are so cute. I can't wait to meet them as well as Jared and their mom and dad. I bet he's a great big brother. Kami

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your pictures are Amazing !!!
They are so beautiful together :)
Have a Nice Day !
Emilie

Andria said...

New to your blog...Awesome photos! I like how the fraternals pose the same way!

McNulty Quads said...

They are ALL so beautiful and just perfect!!!.. and the BIG GUY.. well, he couldn't me more handsome!! He's gonna be ONE busy big brother!

Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog. I LOVE LOVE LOVE (LOVE) meeting other quads moms.

I'll be back! Great blog!
HUGS and Kisses!

Gen McNulty
mcnultyquads.blogspot.com
gmcnulty@gmail.com
ps: email me anytime!

Chrystle said...

Fantastic photos..! Those babies are looking cute and adorable.

The Carlsons said...

yes! it's bethany and anna in the picture. good guess!

Aimee said...

Beautiful!! Your girls look great! Jared looks like one proud big brother. Enjoy!!

Ardora said...

Nice photos..! Kids are looking cute and adorable in beautiful dresses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails