Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Smiling and Coo'ing

Man, do these girls love to smile and coo, smile and coo. It is so fun! Today, Anna was smiling and coo'ing with a friend (thanks again Ashley for all of your help!), Suzan was smiling and coo'ing or talking (like A TON!) while I was feeding her (I kept telling her "it's time to eat little girl!" but she thought it was hilarious and so would keep grinning big for me :) ) and then Brielle was smiling while nursing (which how can she nurse AND smile at the same time?). They are just being so cute with their smiles and coo's.

Here is Anna smiling with our friendI'm trying to get pictures of all of the girls smiling. It's just taking me a while, as I can't smile with them and take the picture at the same time. So if anyone wants to come over and smile with the girls while I take pictures over your shoulder, feel free to stop by :)

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Your daughters are super cutie's. I love reading your blog!! =) Now all you need is a cute header!
God Bless,
Chloe

Tubre Quads said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I love checking in on you guys. Also, wanted to let you know there are all girl quads here in Baton Rouge. I will try to get some info for you. Also, there was a lady expecting all girl quints, but I haven't heard an update on that. I will let you know when I do. You guys are very rare though!

Jac

The Stilwells said...

YAY for smiles!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful smile! We hope to see the 3 others smiling too.
Emilie

Related Posts with Thumbnails