Friday, July 11, 2008

Etsy

Okay, maybe I'm just late in the game but I just recently came across this site, Etsy. As you can see from the site it's a place where you can buy and sell all things handmade. Isn't that cool?!

So far I'm adicted at looking at what they have available...

- personalized onesies/t-shirts (for the girls and/or Jared)
- play food (perfect for little ones to play with)
- Robeez-type shoes
- cute little handmade onesie dresses
- stuff for scrapbooking
- hair clips
- and a Lightening McQueen apron (for a little boy I know ;) )

If anything, this site shows you what you can make. I am already thinking I can totally make a few of these things, like the hair clips.

What's also great is you can give and read feedback on the sellers.

Just thought I'd share :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the play food and the Robeez shoes! Cool stuff.

-mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails